- Acceptance of papers is based on review of the full manuscript. However, prospective authors should submit a short abstract in advance in order to evaluate the fit of the suggested topic and potential merit of the proposed paper.
- The abstract length should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts should include the title, the authors and their affiliations. It should highlight the nature and novel aspects of the work and list three keywords. You may use the template in the template’s section below.
- The maximum number of pages allowed per paper is 6 pages.
- All submitted papers will go through a peer-reviewed process involving the committee of ITC 2022.
- All accepted dan formatted papers will be submitted to the Scopus-Indexed IOP Conference Series. IOP license terms and condition
For abstract and paper submission; authors must create and sign in an account through Open Journal System (OJS). Please find the corresponding button below which leads directly to the OJS.